THE NIEMIERKO LITTLE WHITE BOOK
Upon completion of the Niemierko Academy you will be given a copy of The Niemierko Little White Book. The Little White Book lists all Niemierko's much-loved and tested suppliers, saving you time having to research finding the right suppliers to work with and recommend in the future.
THE WEDDING PLANNING ESSENTIALS BOX
You are also given a wonderful keepsake on your first day: The Niemierko Wedding Planning Essentials Box. Designed exclusively for Niemierko Wedding Academy Students, the Niemierko Wedding Planning Essentials Box is filled with all the essentials for you to survive your week long learning experience!
VOGUE WEDDINGS, BRIDES, DRESSES, DESIGNERS BOOK
During Dress Day you are presented with the spectacular Vogue Weddings coffee table book. Over 350 photographs of weddings and wedding dresses worn by royalty, society figures, models, artists and actors from the world’s top designers. The perfect inspiration for every wedding planner.
GRADUATE SUMMER SOCIAL
The Academy will hold an annual drinks reception, hosted by Mark Niemierko, which will be a complimentary invitation-only event for previous Academy students. Aside from being a social and networking event it will also allow you to update the Academy with your wedding planning career progress, as well as allow the Academy to update you on developments within the industry.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- - Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea each day of the course
- - Niemierko Binder to keep all Fact sheets through the course together
- - Mark Niemierko as mentor and advisor throughout your wedding/events career
- - Dorchester Notebook
- - Niemierko wedding case study
- - Niemierko planning templates including venue fact sheets, activity reports and budgets
- - Cake makers book
- - Copies of the current edition of a leading Wedding magazine
- - A copy of Bite by Bite by Peter Callahan. The inspirational chef made famous by Martha Stewart and New York society events
- - A Pantone deck to help get you started with colour referencing
- - A cocktail tasting on Friday in the Dorchester Bar with a leading Mixologist of the hotel
- - Meet and chat with a Niemierko Bride on your final day
- - Certificate of Accreditation and Completion of the Niemierko Wedding Academy
- - Use of the Academy’s Accreditation logo on any marketing materials in the future
- - Access to an array of privileges and discounted invitations and tickets to industry and trade events
- - A one-on-one follow up meeting 3 months after the academy with Mark Niemierko