Upon completion of the Niemierko Academy the students will be given a copy of The Niemierko Little White Book.
The Little White Book lists all Niemierko’s much-loved and tested suppliers, saving the Graduates time not having to research into finding the right suppliers to work with and recommend in future.
Additional privileges include:
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea each day of the course.
- The Niemierko Little White book.
- Niemierko Binder to keep all Fact sheets through the course together.
- The Niemierko Wedding Album. Not available anywhere else nor available to purchase.
- Mark Niemierko as mentor and advisor throughout your wedding/events career.
- Dorchester Notebook.
- Niemierko wedding case study.
- Niemierko planning templates including venue Fact sheets, Activity Reports and Budgets.
- Certificate of Accreditation and Completion of the Niemierko Wedding Academy.
- Use of the Academy’s Accreditation logo on any marketing materials in the future.
- Complimentary invitation to an annual Networking reception for Niemierko Academy members only.
- Access to an array of privileged and discounted invitations and tickets to industry and trade events.
Annual Academy Reception
The Academy will hold an annual drinks reception, hosted by Mark Niemierko, which will be a complimentary invitation only event for previous Academy students. Aside from being a social and networking event it will also allow Graduates a chance to update the Academy with their wedding and event planning career progress, as well as allow the Academy to update students on developments within the industry.